Why Choose Willow Grove Physical Therapy?
The answer is simple: clinical excellence with exceptional outcomes for vertigo, dizziness, balance and orthopedic pain where patient needs come first. Our patient success stories have been the driving force to our company growth to 3 clinics in Montgomery County over the past 18 years. A physical therapist owned business with quality as its trademark.
- Customer Satisfaction! Check out our testimonial page!
- Privately, PT owned company
- Low patient to therapist ratio
- Leaders in vestibular therapy with the most certified vestibular therapists in the area
- Majority of staff with Doctoral level degrees
- Certified McKenzie Therapists who specialize in the mechanical diagnosis & treatment of spine & joint pain
- Certified in BIG and Power Programs for people with Parkinson's
- Certified Clinical Orthopaedic Specialists on staff
- Teaching Facility for Temple and Arcadia Doctor of Physical Therapy students
- Advanced knowledge in pain science
Willow Grove Physical Therapy was established in 2003 by Margaret Fitzpatrick PT, DPT, OCS. Her mission was to provide quality driven, patient centered, compassionate care. Dedication to this mission has resulted in tremendous company growth. We have helped thousands of patients on the road to recovery. Our patient success stories and positive testimonials have been key to our success.